Thank you for your referral! We greatly appreciate our local veterinarians and look forward to fostering a strong relationship together aimed at serving our community’s pets and their loving families at our St. Petersburg emergency vet clinic.
Our Main Goal Is To Support You
We are available 24/7/365 and always happy to consult on cases via phone. Our St. Petersburg animal ER is always staffed by experienced emergency doctors and are happy to walk you through emergent cases as well as discuss the transfer of your patient to our facility and a plan for their ongoing care.
Our “Refer a Patient” form allows you to fill out all pertinent information and upload any pertinent patient records or diagnostics. The amazing pet surgeons in our St. Petersburg emergency vet clinic are always on by to serve you and your pet.
We always appreciate a call about patients you are sending to Beacon so we can best prepare for their arrival.
Print Information For Patients
Refer A Patient
We are a 24/7 full – service veterinary emergency hospital with a wide range of capabilities. Please call us if you have
Full in – house diagnostics
○ CBC, Chemistry, Coagulation panels, Snap testing (Parvo, Lepto, cPL / fPL, FeLV/ FIV, Cortisol)
○ Digital radiographs with radiologist stat review (results within 30 – 60 minutes)
○ Ultrasound – We perform point of care exams best
All of our doctors have training in assessment of the thorax and abdominal cavity for free fluid and large masses. If
you are seeking a full abdominal ultrasound and work-up we recommend seeking specialty care.
○ Laceration / wound repairs, urinary unblocking and hospitalization, stabilization of fractures (we do
not perform orthopedic surgery)
○ Hospitalization and stabilization with 24/7 veterinary care
○ Blood transfusions (pRBCs + Plasma)
○ Antivenin / snake bites
○ Oxygen Cages for oxygen dependent cases
○ Surgical Intervention
A veterinarian capable and proficient in emergent surgeries is always available. All of our veterinarians have had
extensive training in veterinary surgical intervention.
We are not board certified surgeons.
Our veterinarians are proficient in the following surgery types
○ GI surgery / Foreign body
○ Dehiscence surgeries
We aim to collaborate…
Please let us know how we can support you and your practice best. We are locally owned and operated by experienced emergency veterinarians. Serving our community’s pets is our top priority and we welcome feedback
aimed at achieving this goal.